• Contains organic milk and additional ingredients from organic farming.
• Probiotic, contains natural bifidobacteria.
• Corresponds to current scientific findings and meets highest quality requirements.
• LC-PUFA are long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids. These important nutrients support a healthy development of the brain, nerves and vision.
• Like every follow-on formula, Lactana 3 should not replace mother's milk during the first 6 months, but should only be used after the 6th month as part of a mixed diet.
• The individual growth and nutritional needs of your baby may make it necessary to use follow-on formula as part of a mixed diet before the 6th month. Please consult your paediatrician.
• Gluten free.
Skimmed milk*1, whey powder* partly demineralized, vegetable oils*, skimmed milk powder*1, starch*, fruit powder (apple, banana, orange)* 4,3%, fructose, maltodextrin*, natural orange flavour, calcium carbonate, LCP-fat blend** (egg oil, vegetable oil, fish oil), potassium chloride, sodium citrate, vitamin C, calcium phosphate, natural apple flavour, iron lactate, bifidobacteria cultures (B. breve, B. bifidum, B. infantis, B. longum), vitamin E, zinc sulphate, niacin, calcium-D-phantothenate, copper sulphate, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, manganese sulphate, potassium iodate, folic acid, vitamin K, sodium selenate, biotin, vitamin D.
*from organic farming
**long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids
¹from organic Allgäu milk
Powder: Pack contains 600g (two hermetically sealed pouches 300g each); packaged in modified atmosphere
Mother’s milk is best for your child. Please consult the responsible midwife, clinic or your paediatrician, if you would like to use an infant formula. Please follow the instructions when preparing infant formula. Improper preparation can cause health problems.
In September 2001, the German national organic label was introduced. Food with this label
• may not be preserved using ionised radiation
• may not be produced from or with genetically modified organisms
• may not be produced using synthetic pesticides
• or highly soluble mineral fertilisers
• may not contain more than 5% of conventionally produced components
In July 2010, a binding new organic label was introduced across the EU (also referred to as the EU Organic Logo). A product can receive the European organic label if
• not more than 0.9% of genetically modified material is contained and
• at least 95% of the ingredients come from organic production.
Food with organic labels are among the products with the highest legally protected food standard.
Get more details here!
We ship your order to the address of your choice. It does not need to be the same as the invoice address. If you are not at home during the day, you can have your parcel sent to your working place, a friend or relatives.
If you are not present at the time of delivery, our logistic partner will usually leave your parcel with a neighbour or in a deposit nearby. In this case, a note will be left in your post box.