You might also like
Other customers also bought
• Contains organic milk and additional ingredients from organic farming.
• From birth as sole food or as supplementary food if your baby is not breastfed or breast milk is insufficient.
• probiotic, contains natural bifidobacteria.
• corresponds to current scientific findings and meets highest quality requirements.
• LC-PUFA are long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids. These important nutrients support a healthy development of the brain, nerves and vision.
• With a similar texture as breast milk, modelled on breast milk.
• contains all important nutrients that your baby needs for a healthy development during the first months of life.
• contains only milk sugar (lactose) as usable carbohydrate
• Gluten free
Skimmed milk*¹, partly demineralised sweet whey powder*, vegetable oils*, maltodextrin*, LCP oil mixture** (egg oil, vegetable oil, fish oil), calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, vitamin C, sodium chloride, bifidobacteria (B.breve, B.infantis, B.longum), vitamin E, iron lactate, zinc sulphate, niacin, calcium D-pantothenate, copper sulphate, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, manganese sulphate, potassium iodate, folic acid, vitamin K, sodium selenate, vitamin D.
*from organic farming
**long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids
¹from organic Allgäu milk
Powder: pack contains 600g (two hermetically sealed pouches 300g each); packaged in modified atmosphere
Mother’s milk is best for your child. Please consult the responsible midwife, clinic or your paediatrician, if you would like to use an infant formula. Please follow the instructions when preparing infant formula. Improper preparation can cause health problems.
In September 2001, the German national organic label was introduced. Food with this label
• may not be preserved using ionised radiation
• may not be produced from or with genetically modified organisms
• may not be produced using synthetic pesticides
• or highly soluble mineral fertilisers
• may not contain more than 5% of conventionally produced components
In July 2010, a binding new organic label was introduced across the EU (also referred to as the EU Organic Logo). A product can receive the European organic label if
• not more than 0.9% of genetically modified material is contained and
• at least 95% of the ingredients come from organic production.
Food with organic labels are among the products with the highest legally protected food standard.
We ship your order to the address of your choice. It does not need to be the same as the invoice address. If you are not at home during the day, you can have your parcel sent to your working place, a friend or relatives.
If you are not present at the time of delivery, our logistic partner will usually leave your parcel with a neighbour or in a deposit nearby. In this case, a note will be left in your post box.
Our top sellers