You might also like
Other customers also bought
• No dairy
• no added sugar
• Contains gluten
Package size: 6 x 175g
durum wheat semolina*, 6.5% banana flakes*, 2.5% apple flakes (apple*, rice flour*), vitamin B1 *from organic farming
All ingredients for Töpfer's organic gruels and porridges are made with selected ressources from organic farming.
The cereal in organic gruels is produced through an especially mild procedure which makes it easily digestible and perfect for babies. The most valuable nutrients of the seedling are largely preserved.
Töpfer gruels and porridges are therefore especially easily digestible for your baby. For a balanced diet and a healthy development of your baby.
In September 2001, the German national organic label was introduced. Food with this label
• may not be preserved using ionised radiation
• may not be produced from or with genetically modified organisms
• may not be produced using synthetic pesticides
• or highly soluble mineral fertilisers
• may not contain more than 5% of conventionally produced components
In July 2010, a binding new organic label was introduced across the EU (also referred to as the EU Organic Logo). A product can receive the European organic label if
• not more than 0.9% of genetically modified material is contained and
• at least 95% of the ingredients come from organic production.
Food with organic labels are among the products with the highest legally protected food standard.
Get more details here!
We ship your order to the address of your choice. It does not need to be the same as the invoice address. If you are not at home during the day, you can have your parcel sent to your working place, a friend or relatives.
If you are not present at the time of delivery, our logistic partner will usually leave your parcel with a neighbour or in a deposit nearby. In this case, a note will be left in your post box.
Our top sellers