Our alternatives for the sold-out article
You might also like
Other customers also bought
The Dr. Lübbe mattresses were developed in close cooperation with the pediatrician Dr. Lübbe. The special principle of Lübbe mattresses is realised by soft upper and lower layers, between which a firmer middle layer is added. It allows the firm middle layer to escape into the softer lower layer under pressure. The baby's body is thus given the necessary support without coming into contact with hard layers. The special 3-layer structure of the Lübbe mattresses ensures a healthy sleeping environment and the ideal positioning of the baby's spine. The mattresses are suitable for allergy sufferers and tested for harmful substances.
The high air humidity due to horizontal and vertical surface ventilation of the mattress also ensures a good breathing climate on the mattress.
- Dimensions: Width x Length x Height 60 x 120 x 12 cm
- Material baby side: Nubbed cold foam
- Material interlayer: Polyester fleece
- Material toddler side: Cold foam
- Point elastic for optimal lying comfort
- Hardwearing lengthwise edges
- Baby and toddler side - reduces the risk of damage to the bone structure
- Triple ventilation: through knob profile on the surface, through ventilation layer, through vertical air channels
- Material cover: Lyocell TENCEL® Fresh & Dry (35% Lyocell (TENCEL®) and 65% polyester)
- Functional cover with antibacterial features
- The cover is removable and divisible
- Care: Care: washable up to 60°C
- Suitable for allergy sufferers
- Certified according to Öko-Tex Standard 100 - test no. S07-0696 in FI Hohenstein
- Manufactured in accordance with the norm DIN EN 16890:2017
- Made in Germany
- Cold foam
High-quality raw materials and a high point elasticity make cold foam a premium material for mattresses. Cold foam is open-pored and therefore more permeable to air, i.e. more breathable and lighter than other foams. In addition, it is characterised by high resilience, durability and long service life. Cold foam is environmentally friendly and especially suitable for allergy sufferers.
- Functional cover Lyocell TENCEL® Fresh & Dry
This functional fabric consists mainly of natural cellulose fibres. The silky, smooth surface is particularly easy to clean and breathable. Lyocell is skin-friendly, soft and yet durable. Thanks to the microfine fibre structure, moisture is quickly led into the interior of the fibre and just as quickly released back into the room air. Lyocell fibres are more absorbent than cotton and are also durable. With these properties, the covers guarantee a perfect temperature balance and a pleasant sleeping climate. The cover is removable and washable up to 60°C in a gentle cycle. (consisting of 35% Lyocell (TENCEL®) and 65% Polyester)
We ship your order to the address of your choice. It does not need to be the same as the invoice address. If you are not at home during the day, you can have your parcel sent to your working place, a friend or relatives.
If you are not present at the time of delivery, our logistic partner will usually leave your parcel with a neighbour or in a deposit nearby. In this case, a note will be left in your post box.
Our top sellers