The BONDOLINO® is an ergonomic carrying aid right from the beginning up to a weight of max. 20 kg. You can use the BONDOLINO® for front and rucksack carrying.
The detailed and illustrated carrying instructions that are supplied with each BONDOLINO® show step by step how to tie our BONDOLINO®. You may order our carrying instructions even separately. Furthermore, a guiding plastic clip for the shoulder straps is also provided.
Features of the BONDOLINO® “Slim fit”:
• The BONDOLINO® “Slim fit” is made of wonderful poplin fabric consisting of pure cotton. The "black-sand" and "sand-cream" designs are made of the elastic-woven fabric of our lightweight baby slings. The ergonomically shaped carrying pouch adapts to fit both the baby’s and the carrier’s body. With a BONDOLINO®, you carry your baby very close to your body.
• The "Slim-fit" model has a shorter waist belt and smaller shoulder straps. It is particularly suitable for petite carrying parents, and provides them with high carrying comfort.
• In addition, the BONDOLINO® has a very wide base between the legs. This wide base supports the correct spread-squat position of the baby's legs inside the BONDOLINO®, promoting the healthy development of the hips. It prevents the baby's legs from dangling uncomfortably when carried on your stomach or back. The base width enlargement that is to be attached with buttons secures the correct spread-squat position even with larger children.
• The BONDOLINO® is extremely simple to use in many different everyday and life situations, which makes it popular with fathers!
• Thanks to its wide, padded straps, the BONDOLINO® also adjusts well to the carrier's shoulder and neck region. It also offers extreme comfort during carrying, without pressing or digging into the skin, making it kind to your back – even when carrying heavier babies for a long time!
• The BONDOLINO® does not have any hard buckles, press buttons or snap fasteners. Carrying it is as comfortable and flexible as carrying a baby sling. However, it is much easier to use.
• Thanks to its simple application and optimum design, the BONDOLINO® is also ideal for parents who feel that baby slings are too complicated and/or too alternative.
• You will receive a colour fitting storage box at no cost with your BONDOLINO®.
Please always pay attention to that the Velcro fasteners of the waist belt and the hood are placed exactly one upon the other before washing. Do not use a fabric softener. In no case should the BONDOLINO be spun at spin speeds of 1,000 revs or more; do not tumble dry. Tumble drying may affect the durability of the Velcro fasteners. Before you put your baby in the BONDOLINO®, always assure that both parts of the Velcro fastener are placed exactly one upon the other, firmly pressed, and remain in place when strained.
Material & care:
• Outer fabric: 100% elastic-woven cotton, tested for harmful substances
• Padding of leg openings: 100% polyester
• Straps: polyurethane
• Velcro fasteners: 100% polyamide
• washable up to 40°C
We ship your order to the address of your choice. It does not need to be the same as the invoice address. If you are not at home during the day, you can have your parcel sent to your working place, a friend or relatives.
If you are not present at the time of delivery, our logistic partner will usually leave your parcel with a neighbour or in a deposit nearby. In this case, a note will be left in your post box.
Our Service Team - our service team helps you at all times!
We will be happy to answer questions you may have on our products. Contact us if you have any questions by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our service hotline +49 (0)231 - 53471293 (Monday-Friday 8am to 5pm).