- Fold-out drawbar
- Height-adjustable chassis
- Hand-powered movement of the conveyor belt (crank)
- realisitc rubber-belt
- WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard - small parts.
- Recommended age: suitable from 3 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
- Received Spiel Gut Award; for more information, visit spielgut.org
- manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
- Made by Bruder
- Scale 1:16
Since ancient times, Conveyor belts have helped men to transport, lift and lower heavy loads such as stones, timber, bulk material and others. To make it easier for our little master builders and farmers to complete their tasks, BRUDER is now launching a state-of-the-art conveyor belt. This tool distinguishes itself by its attractive design and its lifting and conveying mechanisms that are easy to use thanks to the installed crank. The mechanisms can be used to lift hay bales onto the trailer and transport them to the barn as well as transport and unload sand or rock on/from lorries. The conveyor belt can, of course, also be hooked on to all BRUDER towing vehicles such as tractors, Unimogs, lorries including the Sprinter and construction vehicles equipped with a drawbar coupling.
We ship your order to the address of your choice. It does not need to be the same as the invoice address. If you are not at home during the day, you can have your parcel sent to your working place, a friend or relatives.
If you are not present at the time of delivery, our logistic partner will usually leave your parcel with a neighbour or in a deposit nearby. In this case, a note will be left in your post box.