Our alternatives for the sold-out article
You might also like
Other customers also bought
- 2-part unfolding ladder for maintenance access
- 9 hose openings on each outrigger side for spraying water
- Fold-out outrigger arms (max. overall width of 1 metre)
- Outrigger unit, height adjustable in 4 positions
- Water tank (approx. 390 ml)
- Fold-down support leg
- Hose system inside the outriggers including water shut-off lever
- Hose system can be detached for cleaning
- tread tyres
- functioning pump
- WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard - small parts.
- Recommended age: suitable from 4 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
- manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
- Made by Bruder
- Scale 1:16
Fertilising, sowing, and plant protection are essential tasks in agriculture. For 125 years, Amazone has been developing tools that are particularly made for these applications and include trailed spreaders used for plant protection. The top model is the crop sprayer 5200 of the UX series; with operating widths of up to 40 metres, this model is capable of spraying large areas without interruption thanks to its capacity of more than 5,000 litres. As the leading manufacturer of model agricultural vehicles, BRUDER has designed a trailed sprayer on a scale of approx. 1:16 and underscores its exceptional market position by the many realistic characteristics integrated into this model. Just like its real-world brother, the BRUDER crop sprayer has, as its most prominent characteristic, a fully functional spreader unit with fillable water tank whose sophisticated pump and hose system easily spreads the water across the "fields of our little farmers." Thanks to the outrigger width of approx. 1 metre, it is also possible to work on larger outside play areas "in an efficient way." Other realistic details include a fold-down support leg, an unfolding step ladder, and a height-adjustable outrigger that make playing with this crop sprayer even more fun and this toy truly unique.
We ship your order to the address of your choice. It does not need to be the same as the invoice address. If you are not at home during the day, you can have your parcel sent to your working place, a friend or relatives.
If you are not present at the time of delivery, our logistic partner will usually leave your parcel with a neighbour or in a deposit nearby. In this case, a note will be left in your post box.
Our top sellers