The aluminium frame makes the Cobra three-wheel pushchair a real lightweight and gives it a modern design. The swivel-action and lockable front wheel provides the necessary manoeuvrability. The leg rest on the stroller attachment and the telescopic handlebar are adjustable in height, making life as easy as possible for parents. The angle of recline on the backrest provides an ergonomic seat, optimised to support the infant's spine. The hood has a viewing panel and an integrated sunshade. The swivel and lockable front wheel provides ultimate manoeuvrability. With the separately available hard carrycot, the Cobra three-wheel pushchair can be converted to a newborn pram. The Cobra three-wheel pushchair can also be converted to a practical travel system in combination with a Group 0+ car seat. The transport lock secures the folded buggy during transport.
• Lightweight aluminium frame
• Hood with window and integrated sun canopy
• Transport lock
• Washable cover
• Frame design with raised rear axle provides plenty of legroom
• Can be converted to a travel system with the hard carrycot Doozy and correct adapter (NOT included)
• Water-repellant hood
• Adjustable legrest and inclination angle
• Removable front bar
• Telescopic handlebar
• Reversible seat unit
• Detachable wheels
• Locking swivel front wheel
• Parking brake
• Suspended wheels with ball bearings
• Soother chain
• 5-point safety harness
• From birth
• Maximum weight: 15Kg
Can be combined with:
• ABC Design Risus (with adapter)
• ABC Design Doozy (with adapter)
• Maxi-Cosi "Citi", "Cabrio", "Pebble" (with adapter)
• Römer "Baby-Safe plus SHR" (with adapter)
• Cybex "Aton" (with adapter)
All compatible articles are NOT included!
• Set up: 105 x 66 x 107 cm
• Handlebar height: 103 - 110 cm
• Exterior dimensions (l x w x h): 82.5 x 66 x 33 cm
• Carrycot lying area: 80 x 36 cm
• Stroller attachment seat dimensions: 22 x 32 cm
• Stroller attachment backrest dimensions: 34 x 50 cm
• Total weight with stroller seat: 10.5 kg
• Total weight with carrycot: Weight 11.6 kg
We ship your order to the address of your choice. It does not need to be the same as the invoice address. If you are not at home during the day, you can have your parcel sent to your working place, a friend or relatives.
If you are not present at the time of delivery, our logistic partner will usually leave your parcel with a neighbour or in a deposit nearby. In this case, a note will be left in your post box.
Our Service Team - our service team helps you at all times!
We will be happy to answer questions you may have on our products. Contact us if you have any questions by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our service hotline +49 (0)231 - 53471293 (Monday-Friday 8am to 5pm).