Hotline: +49 (0)231 - 53471293 Newsletter Free shipping from €50 Service
Profutura Mama Milk Drink for Breastfeeding Women 400g

Profutura Mama Milk Drink for Breastfeeding Women 400g

  • In stock
  • Delivery Time: 1-2 days
  • Free shipping from €50
  • EU-wide shipping information

12,99 €
Price incl. VAT
(3,25 € / )

Product description

Art.No.: A114590

Profutura Mama Milk Drink for Breastfeeding Women 400g
Maximum order quantity: 6 pieces

  • milk drink for breastfeeding women
  • healthy support of important nutrients during breastfeeding
  • includes DHA - important for the development of the brain and sight of your baby
  • iodine and vitamin C for a normal metabolism
  • calcium and vitamin D for bones and teeth

  • Your baby's wellbeing is important to every mother. According to the latest scientific findings, parents' genes influence a baby's health only to about 20%. For the other 80%, the diet plays a crucial role. As a breastfeeding mother, you support the healthy development of your baby with a healthy and adequate diet from the very beginning.

    New Milupa Profutura Mama Milk DrinkBreastfeeding is best for your baby during the first 6 months. Breast milk provides your baby with all important nutrients for a healthy development. While breastfeeding, you have an increased need for important minerals and vitamins like iron, iodine, zinc, vitamin C and folic acid.

    Innovation from ENP* research
    Our experts for infant nutrition have developed the unique Profutura Mama Milk Drink for breastfeeding mothers. (*ENP= Early Life Nutritional Programming). It provides you with rich nutrients: iron, zinc and folic acid for a healthy immune system.

    Dissolve 6 scoops of powder (ca. 32 g) in 180 ml water for 200 ml milk drink. Can be prepared warm or cold.

    Profutura Mama Milk Drink should exclusively be used by breastfeeding women. This product is not suitable as sole food. Only use under medical supervision. Do not combine with dietary supplements.

    skimmed milk, whey product (demineralised whey, whey protein concentrate) (from milk), galacto oligosaccharides (from milk), saccharose, palm oil, sunflower oil, rapeseed oil, lactose (from milk), calcium orthophosphate, glucose syrup, fish oil, potassium citrate, vitamin C, magnesium citrate, caseine (from milk), milk aroma, aroma vanillin, emulsifier (soya lecithine), iron-II sulphate, emulsifier (citric acid ester of mono and diglycerides from fatty acids), zinc sulphate, vitamin D, vitamin E, antioxidants (mixed, natural tocopheroles), folic acid, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, biotin, vitamin B2, vitamin A, potassium iodide, vitamin K
    Content: 400g

    Parcel delivery:

    We ship your order to the address of your choice. It does not need to be the same as the invoice address. If you are not at home during the day, you can have your parcel sent to your working place, a friend or relatives.

    If you are not present at the time of delivery, our logistic partner will usually leave your parcel with a neighbour or in a deposit nearby. In this case, a note will be left in your post box.

    Profutura Mama Milk Drink for Breastfeeding Women 400g
    12,99 €