Maximum order quantity: 2 pieces
• After the 6th monthHipp Follow-On Formula:
• Gluten free
• Contains wholegrain cereal, satiating
• Easily digestible
• Vitamin E - important for the body cells
• Calcium and vitamin D - important for bone formation
• Iodine: important for the thyroid gland
• Zinc and vitamin C - for the body's defense
• Vitamin A - for the immune system
• Vitamin B1 - important for energy metabolism
• Contains organic ingredientsNOTE:
• Mother’s milk is best for baby. Please consult your clinic or paediatrician if you would like to use a milk formula.Ingredients:
skimmed milk*, vegetable oils*, starch*, lactose*, partly demineralised whey powder*, 3% rice flakes*, 3% buckwheat flakes*, emulsifier soya lecithine, calcium carbonate, vitamin C, potassium chloride, L-tryptophane, iron diphosphate, vitamin E, niacin, zinc oxide, pantothenic acid, copper sulphate, vitamin B1, vitamin A, vitamin B6, zinc sulphate, vitamin B2, potassium iodate, folic acid, manganese sulphate, vitamin K, biotin, sodium selenate, vitamin D, vitamin B12.
*from organic farming
Gluten freeHIPPBio - the best for your baby
Babies need healthy food that tastes good and that does not contain unwanted ingredients. HiPP recognised this more than 50 years ago and has been producing baby food of highest organic quality since then.
The soil is carefully chosen, the seed is untreated, fruits and vegetables mature in peace and develop their flavour. The organic meat for the HiPP menus is produced with the same care.
The HiPP organic seal can be trusted by parents. The content of every jar goes through up to 260 checks (also with independent test institutions) to ensure this safety. HiPP even surpasses the legal requirements of international organic farming regulations.
The result of these efforts is premium organic baby food, strictly residue-free. ''I vouch for it'' i>, Hipp assures on its organic seal - and provides with fine controls that parents can rely unconditionally on that promise.
In July 2010, a binding new organic label was introduced across the EU (also referred to as the EU Organic Logo). A product can receive the European organic label if
• not more than 0.9% of genetically modified material is contained and
• at least 95% of the ingredients come from organic production.
Food with organic labels are among the products with the highest legally protected food standard.
Get more details here!