• age-appropriate follow-on formula
Follow-on formula contains:
• Iron - for blood formation and mental development
• with calcium and vitamin D - important for bone formation
• iodine - important for the thyroid
• zinc and vitamin C - for the body's defense
• vitamin A - for the immune system
• Omega-3 fatty acids for brain and nerve cells
• easily digestible cereal (contains gluten)
• No added sugar - naturally contains sugar
No artificial flavours, no preservatives, no colouring agentsIngredients:
44% follow-on formula (partly demineralised whey powder*, vegetable oils* (palm oil***, rapeseed oil*, sunflower oil*), skimmed milk powder*, rice flour*, vitamin C, iron sulphate, zinc sulphate, vitamin E, niacin, pantothenic acid, vitamin B1, vitamin A, vitamin B6, vitamin B2, potassium iodade, folic acid, vitamin K, sodium selenate, copper sulphate, vitamin D, biotin), cereal flakes* (21% whole grain*, wheat semolina*), partly demineralides whey powder*, skimmed milk powder*, 5% banana flakes*, calcium carbonate, vitamin B1, vitamin A, vitamin D.
*from organic farming
** from sustainable organic farmingNOTE:
• Feed the mash with a spoon. Prepare fresh for every meal.
• Re-seal the opened sachet, store dry and cool and consume within 3 to 4 weeks after opening.
• Do not warm the mash in the microwave (risk of scalding).HIPPOrganic - the best for your baby
Babies need healthy food that tastes good and that does not contain unwanted ingredients. HiPP recognised this more than 50 years ago and has been producing baby food of highest organic quality since then.
The soil is carefully chosen, the seed is untreated, fruits and vegetables mature in peace and develop their flavour. The organic meat for the HiPP menus is produced with the same care.
The HiPP organic seal can be trusted by parents. The content of every jar goes through up to 260 checks (also with independent test institutions) to ensure this safety. HiPP even surpasses the legal requirements of international organic farming regulations.
The result of these efforts is premium organic baby food, strictly residue-free. ''I vouch for it'' i>, Hipp assures on its organic seal - and provides with fine controls that parents can rely unconditionally on that promise.
In July 2010, a binding new organic label was introduced across the EU (also referred to as the EU Organic Logo). A product can receive the European organic label if
• not more than 0.9% of genetically modified material is contained and
• at least 95% of the ingredients come from organic production.
Food with organic labels are among the products with the highest legally protected food standard.
Get more details here!